Updated On: 17 Aug 2021
- If you are unable to continue to avail our services for genuine reasons, such as long- term chronic illness, permanent physical incapacity and/or any other established medical condition that renders you unfit for availing services, you or your immediate family members shall promptly (within 10 days of medical diagnosis of such condition), write to Vaahaq about your condition along with reasonable medical proofs. Once our team examines the medical documents, refund for the remaining classes shall be initiated.
- All requests for refunds shall be made in writing only. The details of the grievance officer are given below.
- If the funds have not been credited to the cardholder’s account, despite remittance from Vaahaq’s side, the User is advised to approach its banks’ customer care or escalate appropriately within the bank for resolution of any technical issue. Vaahaq shall not be held liable for any technical issue related to the bank(s).
- No refund whatsoever shall be made by Vaahaq in case of absence of any genuine and valid reason.
- Vaahaq aims to provide to its user a bespoke learning experience, however, if you are not satisfied with the services for any genuine and valid reason, you may cancel the subscription within 5 days of enrolling, citing the reason in writing. Vaahaq shall examine the reason and if found genuine and valid, refund shall be initiated.
- Vaahaq shall take decisions on refund upon elaborately examining and analysing the situation before taking the final call on refund. The decision of Vaahaq shall be final in this regard.
- Cancellation fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be applicable, which shall be deducted from your refund amount.
- Refunds (wherever applicable) shall be made for the remaining classes only (not for classes availed).
In case of any dispute resolution, the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Changes to this Refund Policy:
Vaahaq may update this Refund Policy at any time at its sole discretion. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Refund Policy periodically and become aware of any modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site and/or by providing your information, you signify your acceptance of this Refund Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not avail our Services. Your continued use of the Site/availing of services, following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer, who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns, are provided below:
Manifesting Tomorrow’s Private Limited
UG-006, UG Floor,
MGF Metropolis Mall,
MG Road, Gurugram,
Haryana - 122002
Time: Mon-Fri (10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
Contact us: +91-8929028085